1. Students are invited to bow when entering and leaving the dojo or Mats. This is a tradition from ancient times that is still practiced at many martial arts academies.
2. Students are asked to train in bare feet. Unless a Doctor says special foot wear is needed. If a student has atheletes foot or planters warts, immediate action must take place to cure the feet. Meanwhile the feet must be covered with athletic tape or socks. This is the responsibility of the parents and student.
3. Be punctual. If a student is late they must stay quietly at the entrance and wait for permission from instructor to participate.
4. Full uniform must be worn at every class. Uniforms must be kept clean. For safety long pants must be hemmed up! Hand rolling up long pants is not acceptable.
5. Head instructors are to be addressed as Master, Sifu, Sensei, Coach and /or Teacher by their students and greeted with a formal bow and/or hand shake.
6. Students must keep finger nails clean and trimmed regularly. This is shared responsibility with the parents.
7. Students shall remove ALL jewellery before class begins. NO FACE MAKE-UPS PLEASE
8. No food or gum inside the dojo and no eating during water break. Students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
9. Students with long hair must tie it back.
10. Younger students are not allowed to touch each other. E.g. hitting, pushing, lifting, grabbing. Unless given permission by the instructor.
11. Keep the training area clear of water bottles and personal gear bags.
12. No photo- taking, video or audio recording is allowed without prior approval from instructor.
13. Talking on mobile phone is not permitted. Mobile phones compulsorily on Silent or switched off during class.