- Yoga Asanas
- Meditation and Mind relaxation techniques.
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Asana Sequencing and Teaching Principles
- Cleansing Techniques (Shat Kriya)
- Skills and techniques required to start Online classes
- A 300 pages Yoga Instructor Manual
- Live Yoga training on Zoom platform.
- Certificate of completion
- Guidance to start your Yoga Studio upto one year
Team Golden Dragon
Yoga TTC Fee
25′ 000/- each level
20 sessions per level + 10 classes
internship per level.
60 mins per session.
Prenatal Teacher Training Program
This comprehensive training program is intended for yoga teachers that have completed a 200-hour training program with a Registered Yoga School, who are interested in teaching Prenatal Yoga, addressing needs of the postnatal students, or who simply want to gain more confidence and assurance guiding pregnant students that join their regular yoga class. Students that complete our 50-hour training will be qualified to offer yoga to pregnant and postpartum women.The curriculum in this course amply covers the practices and concepts needed to effectively lead expecting mothers in a Prenatal class setting or enhance a teacher’s ability understanding of prenatal requirements in a traditional class. The following topics will be covered
- Anatomical, physiological and psychological changes during pregnancy by trimester, and during postpartum. Common pregnancy discomforts, complications and high-risk pregnancy sign.
- Deeper understanding of the anatomical structure of the pelvis, common pelvic area discomforts, importance of correct alignment and posture, optimal fetal positioning.
- Physiological and emotional changes during labor and childbirth, common complications and medical interventions.
- Students will be tested on their understanding of normal pregnancy anatomy, physiology and usual physical discomforts during pregnancy.
- Learn and practice modified and safe prenatal poses and movements for beginner to more intermediate prenatal yoga students, including trimester-specific yoga techniques, and relaxation and stress management techniques.
- Develop sequences that are accessible, inclusive and appropriate to your prenatal yoga students.
- Understand postpartum, issues and needs of the postnatal body, and appropriate yoga practice that facilitates in the physical recovery process.
- Learn to create a positive, nurturing, supportive and safe environment for group or private prenatal classes